Benefits of Membership
Benefits of membership in this dynamic organization and being welcomed into the multi-discipline estate planning council, include:
- Recognition as an experienced estate planning professional.
- The ability to network and socialize with other professionals who work in the area of estate planning, in order to serve your clients and develop your practice
- The Estate Planning Council of South King County is in the process of becoming affiliated with the National Association of Estate Planning Councils. As a member of EPC, you receive benefits of national membership, including:
- Software discounts with CCH
- Confidant collaborative tools
- Docubank discounts
- Estate ++ Document protection
- Discounts on Kettley Software
- Professional designations
- Leimberg information services subscriptions
- The ability to attend a national conference each year
- Invitations to the 4 quarterly dinner meetings with excellent speakers on a variety of estate planning topics and the opportunity to network with other estate planning professionals.
- The ability to participate in an annual continuing education seminar sponsored by the EPCSKC.
- Education and collaboration
- Contributing to increasing the quality of estate planning services in South King County
- Access to a website with articles and links
- A listing on our website for your practice
- The ability to become a “sponsoring” member, which allows banner ads on our website