August 26th Virtual Webinar “Covid-19 and Employment Law – What Now?”
AUGUST 26, 2020
- Topic: “Covid-19 and Employment Law – What Now?”
- Speaker: Joe Hamell, attorney at Montgomery Purdue Blankinship & Austin PLLC (MPBA)
Networking & Catch Up 4:00pm
Program & Q.A 4:25-5:00pm
- Requirements for bringing employees back into the office - federal, state and local.
- Reasonable accommodation of employees in the CDC at risk category.
- The Federal Families First Coronavirus Response Act and its relationship with the Washington Family Care Act and Paid Sick Leave.
- What to do when one of your employees has a confirmed case of COVID-19.
Joe Hamell is a partner at the Seattle law firm of Montgomery Purdue. He is a client-focused business litigation attorney with 20 years of experience. When business owners are in tough situations Joe excels at helping them achieve an outcome they can live with. Joe is rated AV-Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell. This is given to attorneys who are ranked at the highest level of professional excellence for their legal expertise, communication skills, and ethical standards by their peers. He lives in Auburn with his spouse and five children.